1989 E39A GALANT VR4 NEEDS NEW OWNER

Post general questions and information about the 6G and older Galant here. Ask for troubleshooting help here.
rorygtr
Lurker
Lurker
Year/Make/Model: 1989
Engine: 4g63

1989 E39A GALANT VR4 NEEDS NEW OWNER

Postby rorygtr » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Looking for a new home for my 6th gen galant vr4. E39A.
4G63 turbo, ( evo 3 ) full time 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steer, 4 wheel abs, variable centre differential, you know the spec.
This car has been modified with magnesium OZ chronos alloy wheels, GAB suspenion, adjustable top mounts, cat back stainless steel exhaust, HKS airfilter, blow off valve, TD05 turbo, the list goes on.
The interior has recaro front seats, extra gauges, turbo timer, ralliart gear knob........
Without exaggerating this car is spotless, i have been all over, and under, this thing at it has NO RUST AT ALL ANYWHERE. It's almost a shame to put it on the horrible british roads. The paintwork is not perfect but great for 27 years old and apart from one front wing which seems to have been painted at some time is all original. Pictures do it no justice at all, it has to be seen to be believed.
It would make perfect classic rally car, not only is it perfectly straight clean and rot free but being a 1989 is also eligible and a lot cheaper than its closest competition the series one lagacy rs.
The car is in north ayrshire scotland ready to view and will have a full year mot.
Please message me if you are interested, thanks.

Return to “6G and older Galant - General Information”